Get ready for the tastiest event of the summer – the 11th Annual Taste of Farmers Market! Join the iconic Third & Fairfax destination on Tuesday, July 23rd from 5-9pm for a “full” evening of delicious bites, live entertainment, and activities for the whole family, all in celebration of the Market’s 85th anniversary. Tickets are now officially on sale (ticket pricing below), so be sure to take advantage of that Early Bird pricing ($40 per ticket)! For those interested in joining the tasting extravaganza with a group, group discounts are available with 10% off tickets for 10 guests or more.
Admission includes plentiful food sampling with many vegetarian options, firehouse chili tastes prepared by firefighter chefs – in support of First-In Fire Foundation and local firehouse stations 61 & 58 – plus beer and wine samples, two non-alcoholic drinks and free parking!
11th Annual Taste of Farmers Market | Ticket Pricing:
- Advance Sale: $40 (Now through July 22rd)
- Day of Event: $50 (July 23rd, while supplies last)
- Kids Ticket: $10 (10 tastes for ages 10 and under; one drink
- The Original Farmers Market Coloring book included with purchase!
- **10% Group Discount on 10 or more tickets**
Tickets on sale now online and on site at the Farmers Market Office (upstairs, above Gate One)